Experienced Survey CAD Technician
ABD Engineers, LLP
General Summary: CAD Technicians work in support of survey and engineering staff in preparation of project deliverables. They may produce technical drawings to serve as a visual guide during construction. Typically using computer design and drafting software, a CAD tech turns ideas into detailed plans. They are tasked with processing survey data, producing plans, and coordination with office and field personnel regarding timelines and completion dates.
- Using computer-based applications, such as Auto-CAD and Civil Soft Desk Package.
- Address plan revisions and comments, both internal and external.
- Interprets the vision of the design engineer, and translates it into a technical drawing.
Survey Support Responsibilities:
- Process daily survey data prior to survey drafting
- Accurately and efficiently prepare the following items including, but not limited to:
- ROW Exhibits
- Plan and Profile
- Building Survey Base Maps
- Legal Exhibits
- Deed Research
- Communicate with team members and Project Manager effectively to meet project milestones and
- Has prior experience with Data Collection and Data Management in Land Development applications.
- Support survey field crews (occasionally need to do field work).
- Minimum 2-3 years of AutoCAD/Civil Soft Desk Package
- Survey related field work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Adobe Acrobat
- Data Collection
- Knowledge of Trig and Algebra
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must have the ability to recognize and re-
prioritize direction and priorities from many different people.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Heath care insurance
- Vacation/sick time
- Professional development and licensing fee reimbursement
ABD offers a competitive salary and benefits. Please forward your resume to email@example.com.