CAD Operator With Administrative Assistant Abilities
ABD Engineers, LLP is a local Civil Engineering company that was established in 1987 – we are looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast- paced office.
- 2-3 years of Autocad/softdesk
- Civil engineering and surveying experience preferred
- Provide administrative support
- Data entry and file maintenance
- Deliveries to Town and County offices
- Filing, Mailing, Coping, Faxing
- Provide additional administrative support for the Engineering team as requested
- Special Projects as assigned
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet
- The ability to take direction from multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, paid vacation and personal days.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.