Administrative Assistant – Receptionist
ABD Engineers, LLP is a local Civil Engineering company that was established in 1987 – we are looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast- paced office.
Requirements/Qualifications: 2+ years of administrative or office related experience
Must be able to show:
- Articulate effectively through written and oral communication in a variety of forms and contexts and have basic literacy and mathematical skills.
- Listen effectively to decipher meaning, including knowledge and intentions.
- Organizational skills (file explorer, numerical, alphabetical)
- Analytical Skills (problem-solving, decision making, critical thinking, research, and inquiry)
- Able to use technology to research, organize, evaluate and communicate information.
- Needs to be flexible, adaptable, have initiative and self-direction, be productive, accountable and responsible.
- Proficient in MS Office suite -Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (e-mail), Adobe Acrobat, Internet searching (Google, Explorer, etc.) with the capability to learn new software as required.
- Must have the ability to manage one’s behavior, emotions and motivations to foster positive interactions with other individuals and groups and be punctual.
- Understand the legal and ethical issues relating to technology and working with confidential documents.
- The ability to take direction from multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously and help others when needed.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation (salary dependent on experience) and benefits package including medical, dental, paid vacation and personal days.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Interested candidates should respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A cover letter.
- A full resume.
- A list of at least: 2 professional references and 1 personal reference.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely
match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.